LongRanger Needs a New Name

CTD

Hey Helicopper, got yur ears on, have any contacts in Montreal City Urban, sounds like Flinger may need a get out of jail free card.

####...me thinks we''re Serial # 3683, can''t be positive about that though. Let me know what type of window is in the floor if you get a chance. Ottawa promised us a larger window, I''m gonna need all the help I can get!! As for me moniker, stick and peel please so I can slap it on me truck at the end of a flight!!

CTD...you''re some saucy!! Milkshake holders!! Hey ####, supersize that B3 will ya.

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

407 - It was zee Belgians what discovered zee French Fry. I believe the French were busy inventing the waterproof helicopter at the time. Some nifty kitchen gadgets came out of that research as well.

GirthStar - you can trust me and I''m in Ottawa!!! Don''t worry about the longline window, I''ve contacted EC and am having a closed circuit TV system installed with 8 cameras pointing to the ground. With the volume of those multiple chins,  I know you''d never be able to bend your chubby little neck to look down any window, no matter HOW big it was