Koala Video

Mark_

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We should all chip in for a life insurance for this guy, with us as the beneficiary. If he keeps up that stuff, we will be rich quick. My guess is he will not reach his full life expectancy!!!! One day the mountain is going to move while he is pulling one of his stunts and he will embrace her hard...

Comments aside, does the Koala have a rigid rotor system? Does are some pretty extreme moves.

Cheers Frank

I can only hope to be that good some day!

MrMike

When you get "that good" you will realise that that type of flying is a unnessesary risk! That guy is doing some impressive flying but there is a fine line between a awesome pilot and a jackass that was fooling around and got himself and his passengers killed.

I'm finding some inconsisancys between some posts here. As I recall there was a video here of a 500 doing a river run and not only did the guy get fired but some people were criticising the pilot on his unsafe practices. There was a other video of a river run in a jetranger where the guy was draging his skid in the river!! With similar comments.

I give praise the the control and absolute skill displayed in the video of the ST longlining that shack in the middle of other buildings not the guy showing off with a multi million dollar a/c.

Next time you are flying and you are bored and you feel like "making it more interesting" resist the urge. Those boring flight are the ones that will get you back home at night to your friend and loved ones!!!!

Fly safe all

MG