Notice: Effective July 1, 2024, Vertical Forums will be officially shut down. As a result, all forum activity will be permanently removed. We understand that this news may come as a disappointment, but we would like to thank everyone for being a part of our community for so many years.

If you are interested in taking over this Forum, please contact us prior to July 1.

Koala Video

Mark_

for reference, my comments were about the gliding guy... that would be such a rush! I think id stand on the edge for a good 3 hours befor deciding it was too extreme for me and going to walk away (befor getting pushed by one of my buddies that thinks its funny).

As for the flying of the other guy as well as the few videos MG was talking about, its fun to watch... but think if you had to go fly it after? Would you rather have one thats had that done to it or one set down nicely?

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If he owns the aircraft its ok????? If he is a rich idiot and owns it, its my guess he will sell it too. You want to fly it after that? Owning an aircraft does not give you any authority to fly it beyond limits of stress, flight manual is god for all pilots. Was it overstressed.....hard to say from a crappy video, just my opinion is that he definetely shortened the life of some components unesseccarily.

Doubt is private with basket and mirror though.

Some of the stuff was relatively tame, but some was just ridiculous. He should be forwarded the Vortex which has the jetranger ripping an arm off the fella in a boat he buzzed.

I feel sorry for anyone who has anything to do with filming a goof like that as they undoubtably have little idea of the danger they are in. There was a cameraman in peru killed by a lama blade during filming of something or other. Believe the pilot was very much held accountable. Fine line between hero and horseshyte in some people's books. To me, if it looks like horseshyt it probably is just that, and usually a guy like that finds himself kicking it down a road wondering what went wrong. :rolleyes:

sc

• 2 weeks later...