Notice: Effective July 1, 2024, Vertical Forums will be officially shut down. As a result, all forum activity will be permanently removed. We understand that this news may come as a disappointment, but we would like to thank everyone for being a part of our community for so many years.

If you are interested in taking over this Forum, please contact us prior to July 1.

Koala Video

Mark_

I must say though, for the record, I personally am scared shitless to fly like that, I really have no desire to do that what-so-ever. I fly around trying my darndest to evalute what is the safest move here and where the **** am I going to go when she quits! My concious gives me a hard time when I start to do anything I shouldn't be. I desire flying for 30 years and being here to talk about it alot more than a silly stunt! :D

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I must say though, for the record, I personally am scared shitless to fly like that, I really have no desire to do that what-so-ever. I fly around trying my darndest to evalute what is the safest move here and where the **** am I going to go when she quits! My concious gives me a hard time when I start to do anything I shouldn't be. I desire flying for 30 years and being here to talk about it alot more than a silly stunt! :D

Ya, me too! :shock: ......Maybe not scared shitless though! :lol:

They did have nice music to watch with, I haven't heard either of those tunes in a while, and while I was unhappy to see some of the manouvers, they get your blood pumping.

Unfortunately, it felt like the kind of rush you get between 15 and 20 minutes after a Quarter pounder with cheese, supersize fries and coke..... you feel like crap afterwards for thinking it was a good idea.

Like buying a Jenifer Lopez CD. I swear to god, I've never bought one. This is hypothetical.

"Don't be fooled by the rocks that I got

I'm still, I'm still Jenny from the block

Used to have a little, now I have a lot

No matter where I go, I know where I came from (South-Side Bronx!)"

Just for you, Lineworker!

**** now I have that song stuck in my head! Oh well.... I'm still Jenny from the..... :lol: :lol: :rant: H

If that one wasn't reckless...this one sure the **** is. Can't remember if it's been posted here.

Watch the tailboom flex...yikes.

Mark

Here's a good example of a faked hammerhead, with 5 pax on board.The machine never stopped moving forward. No tail slide. As to why he touched down hard, being at or near gross weight aside, note the windsock... :shock:

Bad judgment all around in this case. I sure hope this (former) pilot is now flippin' burgers for a living... :down:

Someone actually posted the incident synopsis from the Austrian aviation authority somewhere. Notice how the helicopter doesn't go back up after contacting the ground ? That's 'cause the pilot landed it "toute suite". If memory serves, there was mast bumping and wrinkling of the tailboom, and some poo stains found on the right front seat... :lol: