Notice: Effective July 1, 2024, Vertical Forums will be officially shut down. As a result, all forum activity will be permanently removed. We understand that this news may come as a disappointment, but we would like to thank everyone for being a part of our community for so many years.

If you are interested in taking over this Forum, please contact us prior to July 1.

Ghi

as350

True AR but what if there is more money from more production? The last company LT worked for saw 5 machines added in less than 7 months and all flyin the bag off.

W'ell see. And to be honest I hope your wrong. It will be good for pilots, AMEs, to see the benefits of good management and wages.

Whirly

Sarcasm aside.

Didn't they bring on a new CP this summer. If it worked out, and if its who i thought it was, he's a good guy with a pile of Bell medium time.

Don't know much else about them. I think they do a bunch of work in warm places.

SM

really didnt know that always looking for work in warm places no more artic tours where do i sign on

You know what they say about Leopards..... And this one signs the cheques.

AR

I just made over 20 grand in 3 weeks on that machine... the Astar guy did even better, but he worked twice as hard.

Keep up the negative attitudes fellas, I'm off to relax in the sun for a few months.

Regards, 212dude

I just made over 20 grand in 3 weeks on that machine... the Astar guy did even better, but he worked twice as hard.

Keep up the negative attitudes fellas, I'm off to relax in the sun for a few months.

Regards, 212dude

great you probably deserve it too. not much sunshine out east?

Years ago I discovered that most company's are the same, It's what you as a Pilot or AME make of it. Most people really want what is the best for them, The company wants what's best for it also, So you have to come to terms with were you are working and be happy or leave! I have worked for Ghi and it was fine no better or no worse than the next company in the next city.

Cheers

18 Speed