Notice: Effective July 1, 2024, Vertical Forums will be officially shut down. As a result, all forum activity will be permanently removed. We understand that this news may come as a disappointment, but we would like to thank everyone for being a part of our community for so many years.

If you are interested in taking over this Forum, please contact us prior to July 1.

Heliskiing

All I can say is...you're definitely worth the 90K Monkey, and a whole lot more too.... :D So, why didn't you take it? same reason as me I'd guess? :blink:

Looking forward to the visit Big Duke, if we're not sitting at the Hangar, we're only a quick phone call away. We've been trying to dry-out Hollywood after his visit to TNTA last week, but if you and mini Coop show up, we can always re-start his spin-dry cycle over again next week :shock:

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Skiing, the good days are good and the bad days are ****. You're gettig paid to do some of the hardest flying in the game. Be sure that you're not selling youself short, no matter what you're flying.

Big Duke, school is just around the bend, buck up big boy....