New Vertical Site

Hi all:

The new Vertical Magazine web site is live now http://www.verticalmag.com

We are still working on the Photo Gallery, which should be completed within a few weeks. We will also have a new Vertical screensaver, and e-cards to download as well.

I have also posted what is in our up-coming Christmas issue.

Feel free to email mike@verticalmag.com with your comments, good and bad.

If I may Mr Vertical Mag explain this briefly to Mr 407 :rolleyes: as I tend to forget that this aviation family is not all up to par on the "stories". Yeah, you do get it Mr 407 (ya'll nothin but a leg puller :P ) (unless of course you had one of those "moments" :wacko: ), while Vertical Mag is bouncing his twins :blink: , Biggsie is bouncing triplets plus another :shock: . I too know about Barbie.com and Dragon Ball Zzzzzzzz tears and cries vs aviation websites! ;)

Funny, when I wrote my reply I was doing the ol' one handed type while the other was providing a sleeping zone for our little guy. Been there myself many times.

I guess it will be soon time to upgrade the system so I can provide yet another hand-me down to the kids - the other two have their own system 'cause daddy's computer is always busy. Providing the hand-down's is one of the only ways to get approval from my purchasing agent on upgrading ;)