Notice: Effective July 1, 2024, Vertical Forums will be officially shut down. As a result, all forum activity will be permanently removed. We understand that this news may come as a disappointment, but we would like to thank everyone for being a part of our community for so many years.

If you are interested in taking over this Forum, please contact us prior to July 1.

New Vertical Site

Thanks Twinstar. Kyle did do a fantastic job!

And Biggles is a god. When Mrs. Vertical and I met Biggles at HAC earlier this year, we started talking about kids. Giving her the 'oh we have it so hard' story (becasue we have 3 year-old twin girls and a four year-old boy), she was listening, noding her head. Then she said, I know exactly what you means. Well, when you have twins everyone says 'I know exactly what you mean' and you get some story about twins they heard from a friend of a friend -whatever!

So we figure Biggles is going to go off with another fricken twin story. She didn't, she went on about a story about her triplets (they all look exactly alike) and a son. Within 30 seconds we were on the floor kneeling to the god. And we thought we had it bad.... :wacko:

Ahhhhhh Vertical Mag, now don't get me started! You and Mrs Vertical have what I believe to be probably the equivalent of a couple sets of triplets. The magazine counting for the 2 sets alone. Really, both of you blew me away with your energy and enthusiasm etc... when we met in YVR. But thanks for the good word, "pats on the back" are somewhat comparable to "in-flight refueling"! :)