Favourite Ppc Question

Winnie

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Where do you measure a 204/205 to find the widest part of both a/c? There may come a day when this piece of information is very important in order to get either a/c into a building and out of the weather for heavy maintainance.

At almost 9 1/2 feet I will go for the Horizontal stab.

What would cause the NR to read zero,low rotor horn to sound, the loss of hydralics and loss of transmission oil pressure........in a 206

What would you do............

What are the little difflectors on a 206 stab for, just in front of the lights......

How long do the batteries in a ELT last......

Are performance charts a limitation..........

damm K.O.

Sharkbait --------- Nice try, but no lollipop for you dude. Give it another shot. :D

Curses and maldictions- Stab bar 9 Ft 0.5 inches - Synchronized Elevator 9 ft 4.3 inches.

This according to the trusty BHT Pilot transition Manual for the 205A-1 ( June 1976 edition).

I hangs my head in shame!

Where do you measure a 204/205 to find the widest part of both a/c? There may come a day when this piece of information is very important in order to get either a/c into a building and out of the weather for heavy maintainance.

outside edge of bear paw