Your Comments Do Matter...

When we post on the forums, we don't often realize who is reading, or how they will affect others...

Elisabeth Plourde, sister of Michel Plourde who was killed in a tragic helicopter accident in July asked me to post this for all...

Mike

Hello,

My name is Elisabeth Plourde, my brother was Michel Plourde, the helicopter pilot who died in the helicopter crash in northern Saskatchewan with Neil Husband on the first day of July last summer.

I was searching on the web regarding the crash and its only today I could read the forum regarding the accident... I just wanted to reply to the ones I have read to tell them how much what they wrote moved me emotionally and to thank them for sympathies the have offered to all the families (Plourde and the Husband).

I loved my brother very deeply and to read people talking of him with great respect was very touching... Yes he was a great guy with a big hearth, always there to listen and talk of so many subject, his humor was contagious. He had a special way to make contact with people. He loved life and he loved piloting, no wonder he had many friends in the industry.

I Know he's looking over us from up there...

Elisabeth