Notice: Effective July 1, 2024, Vertical Forums will be officially shut down. As a result, all forum activity will be permanently removed. We understand that this news may come as a disappointment, but we would like to thank everyone for being a part of our community for so many years.

If you are interested in taking over this Forum, please contact us prior to July 1.

Naming Of Names

Wiggins

So your point is ???

Not too much point to my life spec head. I work in helicopters, married with kids and live in La belle Province. I would however say that this is a perfect place to vent concerns, differences, rants and even perhaps politicaly incorrect sentiments. Where else can you do that????? The only thing that ever makes me pucker is when Company names come up in negative contex. This is a bit of a no no. Other than that it is a great forum. I already know that you and Kyle where one of those guys who put up thier hands in class when it was almost time to go home. Don't bother calling me an ****ole cuz the wife already told me today.

Cheers

Not too much point to my life spec head. I work in helicopters, married with kids and live in La belle Province. I would however say that this is a perfect place to vent concerns, differences, rants and even perhaps politicaly incorrect sentiments. Where else can you do that????? The only thing that ever makes me pucker is when Company names come up in negative contex. This is a bit of a no no. Other than that it is a great forum. I already know that you and Kyle where one of those guys who put up thier hands in class when it was almost time to go home. Don't bother calling me an ****ole cuz the wife already told me today.

Cheers

:lol::lol::lol:

I live in Qc too. Longueuil to be more precise...

If I'm getting your drift, you're saying these forums are a little too square for your taste. You also seem to be put off with people being negative about companies. Does this mean you'd be ok with individual's names being put out ?

Tell you what, if you want to say something nasty about an individual and name names, just be sure to include your personal name as well.

Corporations have the ability to fend for themselves just fine, and when one of them is unhappy, you can be sure that they let us know pretty quick. User's anonymity allows them to give honest impressions without the fear of being blackballed. Most users here are intelligent enough to cut through the chaff and filter out the "he said she said he said" types of posts.

The fact is that a great number of CPs, Ops managers and DOMs hang out here (most of them lurking in the shadows ;) ). The reason they hang out here is that they get some useful informaton from this site. I'm sure many of them get a good giggle when they read something stupid said about their outfit.

If you'd like a place to rant freely, go check out some of the unmoderated helicopter forums or even pprune.org , otherwise, you're more than welcome to hang out with us nerdz... post-723-1195613660_thumb.gif

:lol::lol::lol:

I live in Qc too. Longueuil to be more precise...

If I'm getting your drift, you're saying these forums are a little too square for your taste. You also seem to be put off with people being negative about companies. Does this mean you'd be ok with individual's names being put out ?

Tell you what, if you want to say something nasty about an individual and name names, just be sure to include your personal name as well.

Corporations have the ability to fend for themselves just fine, and when one of them is unhappy, you can be sure that they let us know pretty quick. User's anonymity allows them to give honest impressions without the fear of being blackballed. Most users here are intelligent enough to cut through the chaff and filter out the "he said she said he said" types of posts.

The fact is that a great number of CPs, Ops managers and DOMs hang out here (most of them lurking in the shadows ;) ). The reason they hang out here is that they get some useful informaton from this site. I'm sure many of them get a good giggle when they read something stupid said about their outfit.

If you'd like a place to rant freely, go check out some of the unmoderated helicopter forums or even pprune.org , otherwise, you're more than welcome to hang out with us nerdz... post-723-1195613660_thumb.gif

:huh: Let's see. Is it solvent fumes, the gravitational pull of the waxing gibbous moon, poopy wx or all of the above? :D Sorry had a gilch. This is an awesome environment to express views especially for those looking for insight and with questions, everybody knows when we have all the answers its time to go do something else. what i would appreciate is some response and input from other members than the usual collection of opinions guilty as charged