Notice: Effective July 1, 2024, Vertical Forums will be officially shut down. As a result, all forum activity will be permanently removed. We understand that this news may come as a disappointment, but we would like to thank everyone for being a part of our community for so many years.

If you are interested in taking over this Forum, please contact us prior to July 1.

Cnd Helicopter Industry

I have searched the net but cant seem to find what I am looking for.

I am looking for the value that the Canadian Helicopter Industry adds to the Canadian economy on a yearly basis. And or some type of current overview or economic trend for this industry.

If you have any info please share, or point me in the right direction.

Thanks

SP

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest graunch1

I would think Stats Canada should have some of this information but the value of the local economy where Helicopter people live, buy things or stay in hotels, rent cars etc might be a very tough number to establish

I have searched the net but cant seem to find what I am looking for.

I am looking for the value that the Canadian Helicopter Industry adds to the Canadian economy on a yearly basis. And or some type of current overview or economic trend for this industry.

If you have any info please share, or point me in the right direction.

Thanks

SP

You know the valves, anwsers, and the micro and macro economics to this industry and it is driving the economic machine in Canada and the rest of the world. HEPAC is an acyromn for unions in the helicopter industry. You are entitled to your opinion sir but but feel you will not get much support here just my 2 cents worth

HEPAC is an acyromn for unions in the helicopter industry.

And what facts and support do you have to establish that HEPAC is any kind of union? "Your" opinion?

Do you consider the HAC a union? Perhaps rather than just slinging garbage, you could actually do some research as to what an association is, and how they operate.

And what facts and support do you have to establish that HEPAC is any kind of union? "Your" opinion?

Do you consider the HAC a union? Perhaps rather than just slinging garbage, you could actually do some research as to what an association is, and how they operate.

sir theres a consortium back east thats trying to establish a union maybe your not aware of it thats fine ive seen some one come and try to recruit members in yyc ive done my research , maybe you could explain how that would work ? hepac???

<_< Hmmm......a consortium you say.....must be some kind of conspiracy :rolleyes:

I can assure you as350, I am one of several directors, that are a combination of working pilots and engineers, within the industry from the west to east coast. I can guarantee, our priorities are far removed from any union activities. We have not established any membership drive(s) yet, as we are still putting together programs and agendas that will be beneficial to our members, and the industry.

The members that have contributed, have done so voluntarily because they can see the potential of the association. If you do not believe in this......it can be your choice not to be involved.

Cheers, Bob Kellie

Marketing Director, HEPAC

i have talked to Bob about HEPAC and i can tell you, this thing is far from a union. in fact, i was quite impressed with some of the things that HEPAC is working on.

also, if this was a union...i don't think that companies would be showing interest, do you?

You know the valves, anwsers, and the micro and macro economics to this industry and it is driving the economic machine in Canada and the rest of the world. HEPAC is an acyromn for unions in the helicopter industry. You are entitled to your opinion sir but but feel you will not get much support here just my 2 cents worth

I think many people using this forum would appreciate it if the forum users would stick to the topic posted. If you have an issue to discuss then start your own topic. Dont 7500 mine! :down:

Thanks to those who replied to the question.