Notice: Effective July 1, 2024, Vertical Forums will be officially shut down. As a result, all forum activity will be permanently removed. We understand that this news may come as a disappointment, but we would like to thank everyone for being a part of our community for so many years.

If you are interested in taking over this Forum, please contact us prior to July 1.

Cnd Helicopter Industry

I don't understand the confusion. I can't find where HEPAC has said that it will fight with your employer because you cannot get along with the company I think that is your own problem.I understand that this is group of like minded peaple who as a group will develope a voice for the betterment of the industry.If you want a union join the auto workers or the boilermakers but that means you would be in another industry.
Am I speaking in a foreign language i just said i dont need HEPAC to fight my battles I will and have done that for myself and my crew, I refuse after 7 yrs. to ever be put in position of one that i will compromise everything that i built, integrity and the fact my word is my word I will finish a job and then tell the powers that be to go screw themselves. if you read the threads in their intended english form you will find it very anti -union and extremely proactive as oppossed to the usual passiveness that premeates this industry.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Helilog,

I got your back!! :angry:

I hate seeing such a nice guy getting so riled up. :rolleyes:

Hepac is a great organization, and all at PHT support their efforts.

How can I help?

"AS350" you remind me of the guy who doesn't vote and then ****** about government. If you aren't a member what business of yours is it how they operate.

Rob

so where do I send my fifty bucks so I can be a member of good standing , i was going to buy an apprentice a bird for his family but this is so much more important at least ill have a voice in the direction of his future

Well said TQN, often it is the outsiders who complain about organizations that in their perception are not acceptable.

Perhaps AS350, if you were to talk to some of the key organizers mano a mano by email or heaven forbid, by telephone ,some of your concerns might be mitigated.

Unless your sole purpose on this thread is to S**T disturbe?

Just my opinion

Darn it, graunch1, there's no 'e' at the end of disturb. If you're gonna post on here, you'll have to maintain some modicum of propriety.

I love this site, and every hotheaded, badspelling, union-bashing, union-supporting, canadian, american(but only because of you TQN), euro, french, spanish, japanese, etc poster on here!

God bless us, every one! Merry Christmas! (I think I have to work through Christmas) :shock:

Sir...HEPAC or no HEPAC be very careful of who and what you speak, forum or no forum, as this is a very small industry. I would suggest shaking hands before taking the arm if you get my meaning. Sooner or later you are gonna find yourself stranded on that ****** unpaved road with your thumb out! And even if the guy that pulls over won't give you a ride cause he's going in the opposite direction but makes a phone call I'll bet you'll take it. Time will tell, it always does. Especially when the proverbial tow truck shows up as a result of that phone call.

Take this little diatribe for what it is and how you will. As PIC, as always, it is up to you.

Zazu

If you want to walk on egg shells go ahead live your career anyway you want but ill say it as it not every many people will..... ie HEPAC

If you want to walk on egg shells go ahead live your career anyway you want but ill say it as it not every many people will..... ie HEPAC

Didn't quite understand the last part but I do get the "jist" of it. And just so you know as of right now I am not a member but nor do I put down the efforts of those who try to do things better. Does that mean I'm sitting on the fencepost? Depends on where you sit I guess. I do know that those actually working on HEPAC don't care where I sit as long as I'm Happy. Mind you I'm just a line pilot happily working for the same company that gave me a head start in the first place 6 going on 7 yrs now...so who am I? Oh by the way just ask my chief pilot how many egg shells I walk on when things that matter to our organization come to a head! Hint: we just hired 7 100 hr flying pilots and our turnover is next to nil.

Life is what you make it just like any flight you do. Some days like some flights are better, and some you don't want to remember! Some people are trying to do something a little different and make it better for everybody. Given the fact that I have been on any number of fires with up to 10 pilots from 10 different companies and not once could we come to an agreement on a "victor"freq. regardless of what it said in the CFS, says something about the efforts of the people attempting this in the first place. We are pilots after all! Especially given their backgrounds and experience, (and I know who they are and am sure they have been there) I for one will treat them like a customer and give them the benefit of the doubt, shake their hands, and hope to see them again. And not put down their efforts either.

As for my membership...still thinking it over but then it sounds like you need them more than I do.

Aza Ehlers

"Am I speaking a foriegn language?" - as350

I don't know? In fact I don't really have a clue what you're on about??? Why don't you try using some punctuation once in a while and maybe a few more readers may get your point!

See below.

Punctuation: the standardized nonalphabetical symbols or marks that are used to organize writing into clauses, phrases, and sentences, and in this way make its meaning clear.

Just a suggestion. I'm only trying to help.

gc

"Am I speaking a foriegn language?" - as350

I don't know? In fact I don't really have a clue what you're on about??? Why don't you try using some punctuation once in a while and maybe a few more readers may get your point!

See below.

Punctuation: the standardized nonalphabetical symbols or marks that are used to organize writing into clauses, phrases, and sentences, and in this way make its meaning clear.

Just a suggestion. I'm only trying to help.

gc

immm sorry didnt grad from hs but they let me play with hellicoppters.

Guest Angry Egg Driver
immm sorry didnt grad from hs but they let me play with hellicoppters.

Could have fooled me about graduating but the part about someone letting you play with a helicopter,well that really concerns me.