Medivac Missing In Alaska

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Reddog,

I'm saddened to read your response to the initial message made by Unclegeek. People are missing in Alaska, but your response shows no regard for them at all. I'm sure you would pounce all over someone if it was one of your buddies that was missing in the bush.

The response, joke or not, was not called for, and is not typical of the posts made on this forum Unclegeek. I have deleted the initial reply made by Reddog.

Lets hope they are found...alive.

Mike

having flown "Air Ambulance" (i write it that way cuz I never could spell mediv...mede...oh never mind), this hits close........

Godspeed to the crew, praying...hoping....for the best...........

Prayers to the families and friends as well................

Reddog,

I'm saddened to read your response to the initial message made by Unclegeek. People are missing in Alaska, but your response shows no regard for them at all. I'm sure you would pounce all over someone if it was one of your buddies that was missing in the bush.

The response, joke or not, was not called for, and is not typical of the posts made on this forum Unclegeek. I have deleted the initial reply made by Reddog.

Lets hope they are found...alive.

Mike

Vertical,

My response was to the continual incorrect spelling of "MedEvac". I made or make no comment on the situation that Uncle Geek referred to. I chose not to participate in the Vulture Parade that happens everytime there is an accident or a missing aircraft. I prefer to wait until some hard facts are available from a reliable source.

Vertical,

My response was to the continual incorrect spelling of "MedEvac". I made or make no comment on the situation that Uncle Geek referred to. I chose not to participate in the Vulture Parade that happens everytime there is an accident or a missing aircraft. I prefer to wait until some hard facts are available from a reliable source.

Society itself is full of unwelcome comments, so to can happen in this forum. Mr. Dog, you have no idea who I am nor what I do, or how long I've done it. I have been reading Vertical Magazine since day one, also having had the pleasure of educating myself with it's online forum. As my profile states I have been a "member" for a short time as I had chose to read and not write in forums. Although the education and interest factor is here, I have also bore witness to the many ignorant return comments from members to others asking simple and honest questions, these do sometimes lead to pages of back and forth squabbles amongst members occasionally never answering the original question itself.

What I do find interesting is your continued responses to your original comment reply to me. Your justifications seem honorable, but it was a simple spelling error I made, yet you feel by my one line that you need to come to the rescue of all that is wrong with what you perceive is poorly understood in your industry.

Even after you peers have had a go at you including the administrator, you still cannot find it in you to appologize for a very ignorant and disrespectful comment to a fellow "member". :down:

Take time out of your day protecting your business and say a prayer for others in need. I am not a "vulture" by beginning this thread. I am member of other sites but this one seemed to be connected so well with information that I assumed members would be more up to date than other sites and the news. I am truely concerned about the welfare of those involved in this case.

God Bless