Hac Leader

Guest Jerry

But boo on you Gerry for singling one person out of the bunch! :down: :down: :down:

I see it that Jerry only posted a public news article, naming several persons, whom we may or may not know. The title charater should be well known to this group, perhaps that is why Jerry used that name?. I also do not see any personal coments from Jerry?

Bravo to Jerry for finding posting an interesting article.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't see why everyone thinks this is such a shocking practice. It happens all the time.

A few years ago a machine arrived with a moose on a longline and dropped it right in front of a hanger at Goose Bay, and then they proceeded to cut it up right in the hanger. Up till then I thought that sh-t had stopped years ago. Guess I was wrong. :down: :down: :down:

As much as it may still go on these days, it is illegal and those participating have, according to the article, been caught, tried, found guilty and sentenced. Since the list of those found guilty as charged, include the President and CEO of the Helicopter Association of Canada and one of the current Directors of HAC, one has to question the future effectiveness of any government lobbying that may be required on behalf of the HAC members. It is a dark day when members of the executive of HAC, currently our only voice in government and contenders for industry self management, have been charged and found guilty of such crimes. They should have known better and set a better example. Just my 2 cents worth.

As much as it may still go on these days, it is illegal and those participating have, according to the article, been caught, tried, found guilty and sentenced. Since the list of those found guilty as charged, include the President and CEO of the Helicopter Association of Canada and one of the current Directors of HAC, one has to question the future effectiveness of any government lobbying that may be required on behalf of the HAC members. It is a dark day when members of the executive of HAC, currently our only voice in government and contenders for industry self management, have been charged and found guilty of such crimes. They should have known better and set a better example. Just my 2 cents worth.

Well said. :rolleyes:

Personally, this makes me ashamed to be a member of the HAC.

I hope this results in some changes with respect to both Mr. Martel and definitely Mr. Jenner.

All in all, the President and one director of the HAC have painted a very poor picture of the helicopter industry in Canada.

Certainly makes HEPAC look much better.

Merry Christmas to all.

The courts have now spoken and dispatched its penalty for this act of sportsmanship. I believe it is now time for the honourable Mr Jenner to step aside as the leader of the H.A.C.

[removed by mod]

I,d be very curious if I ,while working for any H.A.C. member operator,were involved in a similar event, how long would I be in their employ

Commets?

When any of our elected politicians find themselves in a situation such as this one they inevitably resign or are forced out of office from public pressure. There are some exceptions such as the premier of BC and his D.U.I. However when you are tasked with a degree of leadership for the helicopter industry of Canada and abuse the abilities of a helicopter for your personal gain, I believe one should closely examine ones own ability to maintain the confidence of the people who you are leading.