Notice: Effective July 1, 2024, Vertical Forums will be officially shut down. As a result, all forum activity will be permanently removed. We understand that this news may come as a disappointment, but we would like to thank everyone for being a part of our community for so many years.

If you are interested in taking over this Forum, please contact us prior to July 1.

Medical Processing.....

zozie

It seems like theres 2 types of CAME's, the ones who, provided you aren't about to fall over dead, will pass you with flying colors, and the ones who will do everything in there power to see you fail.

I had one medical for my fixed wing ticket where the doctor kept asking me once after every different test if I'd done drugs... I told him I hadn't every time and it went to the point to where I just switched doctors. The first one that ever did it though basically just sat with me and BS'd about flying then did a sight test then I left.

I believe you only have to get the ECG once every couple of years if you're under 40 but I think the audiogram is every year... ill look it up a bit later and let ya know.

Cheers.

Cole

It's been my experience that the audiogram is on your initial TC medical and you don't have to have it again till 55. Of course if the doc talks to you and you don't hear him, that's a bad sign.

It's been my experience that the audiogram is on your initial TC medical and you don't have to have it again till 55. Of course if the doc talks to you and you don't hear him, that's a bad sign.

LOL

Yes, I guess that would be a bad sign, unless you can read lips! :punk:

• 3 weeks later...