Notice: Effective July 1, 2024, Vertical Forums will be officially shut down. As a result, all forum activity will be permanently removed. We understand that this news may come as a disappointment, but we would like to thank everyone for being a part of our community for so many years.

If you are interested in taking over this Forum, please contact us prior to July 1.

Hac Leader Thread

Kyle

I have hid the topic at this time. It is Christmas Eve and I do not want to do anything rash like delete the entire thing. I have to admit that there are things happening behind the scenes however my action at this time was only because a couple of you were starting to post attacks against one another.

Have a great Christmas all!

Kyle

Hardly censorship.

The reason I hid the post is only because we are celebrating the holiday here and I really do not have the time to babysit those that want to throw attacks at one another. The hiding has absolutely nothing to do with what has been posted regarding the original topic. Only the personal attacks.

I will reopen it when I have time to watch it which could be as soon as this evening.

Guest graunch1

Hey Kyle I agree with you entirely.

Guys- lighten up here, the board is really well run by Kyle and I believe he needs a holiday break as well. Rather than babysitting the board to ensure no one gets themselves in trouble with a possible liable suit.

I am sure the HAC convention in Calgary will be interesting

(to say the least) but until everything comes out this is just like speculating after a crash.

If you can't think of anything constructive to say then sit back eat your turkey and chill out. Take tomorrow off as well you earned with such a great new-looking site :)

I think it's pretty good that the Chief Mod postpones a thread temporarily as it degenerates so that he can be with family over Christmas Eve and Day, rather than disregard his concern about liability, not so much for the Vertical Forum, as for those who forget to read the Naming of Names post.

It could just run away, with embarrassing consequences for those who forget they are responsible for slander and other low blood sugar remarks, that would normally be caught by the mods.

Merry Christmas

GOOD call Kyle !

This thread was about to go out of control. In the end, it's up to HAC to rule on this, whatever they feel is correct.

May you and yours have a very very Merry christmas.

You and the rest of the Vertical team do an awesome job as moderators of the entire Canadian Helicopter industry's forum.