Notice: Effective July 1, 2024, Vertical Forums will be officially shut down. As a result, all forum activity will be permanently removed. We understand that this news may come as a disappointment, but we would like to thank everyone for being a part of our community for so many years.

If you are interested in taking over this Forum, please contact us prior to July 1.

Hac Leader Thread

Kyle

I will reopen it when I have time to watch it which could be as soon as this evening.

Can't help but wonder if HAC threatened to pull their advertising budget over this one ??

ahhh....censorship at it's finest

OURGGRGRRRRRRRR. better go get another Baileys!

Good plan JW, too bad you aren't able to share... :lol:

Kyle,

Seems to be pretty hard to please everyone. Amazing how "we" "own" it and "you" just get to do all the work. Go figure....

Keep up the good work.

simple solution = more moderators

even simpler solution, take a few days off the whining and bickering and enjoy some quality time with family and friends. Let Kyle do the same.

The Moose are dead, the courts have ruled, the corporations and associations will deal with the situation in their own time and in their own way.

Have a wonderful Holiday season !

Cranedrive,

To answer your question in regards to HAC as an advertiser...they are not. Even if they were, this would have nothing to do with it. In fact, members of the Board have been very supportive of us.

There are other issues that are at stake, and we'd rather shut the post down so everyone can enjoy the Holidays instead of having to monitor the forum.

I appreciate everyone's understanding and support.

Have a safe holiday...

Cranedrive,

To answer your question in regards to HAC as an advertiser...they are not. Even if they were, this would have nothing to do with it. In fact, members of the Board have been very supportive of us.

There are other issues that are at stake, and we'd rather shut the post down so everyone can enjoy the Holidays instead of having to monitor the forum.

I appreciate every-one's understanding and support.

Have a safe holiday...

Mike:

Having just returned from your neck of the woods, Cambridge. I can appreciate your concerns, but as a member of HAC you have a slight conflict of interest. Do not try and justify the behavior of a few miss guided people that were not aware that hunting with helicopters is illegal.

The excuse related on this site by the HAC CEO is hogwash and you amplified it by printing it.

I guess when the robbers are inside the bank, the guy outside driving the getaway car is innocent.

You forget that I am an original "Quebecois" and am well aware of what goes on, on the North Shore having flown thousands of hours in the area and had my tail rotor cables cut in a Hydro compound for flying game wardens. I have no sympathy for anybody involved, especially you know who, having known him by reputation when I lived in Quebec City and was President of the Quebec Flying Club.

My sympathy goes out to all the other members of HAC and the rest of the helicopter industry for having our reputation besmirched by a few -------, make up your own words.

Don

Those evil HAC, must be an acronym for Horrible Acerbated Corrigibility, but of course, much sympathy to those members who should remain in the good graces of the church.

It's a temporary suspension in the thread, hopefully when it comes back we can delete this thread and everyone's overreaction, or would that upset everyone too.

Feel free to send your concerns to HAC directly you guys, Vertical may have posted some information on it, but they are not responsible for the board elsewhere.

I doubt you'll hear back until the holidays are over so quit yer biiaaatcccchhhin at our friendly neighborhood forum men. At least you didn't have to pay 65 $ to HAC to hear about it in their newsletter....

AHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA!

Don,

I'm not sure why you would think that being a member of HAC is a conflict of interest?

I printed in my post only what was conveyed to me in an email from Brian Jenner because I asked what happened. I did not in anyway condone his actions, nor did I try to justify them. He is ultimately responsible for his actions, no matter if he was, as you say, just driving the getaway car, and his fate lies in the hands of the Board - not this forum.

The thread will re-appear today.