Notice: Effective July 1, 2024, Vertical Forums will be officially shut down. As a result, all forum activity will be permanently removed. We understand that this news may come as a disappointment, but we would like to thank everyone for being a part of our community for so many years.

If you are interested in taking over this Forum, please contact us prior to July 1.

Tough Position

Allright....... my intuitive mind :rolleyes:, tells me that the moderators have had a tough go here lately.......what.......is it the holiday season stress, causing us to nitpick (more) at each other?

It has led me to realize, Vertical Mag, Kyle, and the rest of the moderators are stuck in the middle. Think about it, a bunch of school yard squabbles get out of control and what do you do?

If you do nothing, your wrong.....if you do something, its censorship! :censored:

Jeez, talk about a no win situation. :huh:

So I would like to say a big "thanks" to the above mentioned.......a thankless job. that is appreciated no less ;) :up:

Keep up the good work,

Cheers, H56

Thx H56 for the Mod support, I know they have a tough job, I am experiencing the same mod issues south of the 49th on VR. It can be a stressful time for everybody during this time of year especially. as the ole saying goes "mind your P's and Q's" and we'll all be better off. HAPPY NEW YEARS TO ALL

Just want to wish everybody a "HAPPY NEW YEAR" including everybody at Vertical, including moderator's.

I further apologize to any person's I offeneded in 2007 with some of my remarks, that was my intention at the time, but very stupid of me and hopefully the HEPAC Marketing Director will answer any questions you have on behalf of us all at HEPAC.

Again, Happy New Year to all and join HEPAC ASAP and the you can vote in new Directors and even the present President so I can retire for good and just make comments.

Cheers to everybody, Don

Well gee, thanks Bob,

I've been away from the 'puter for the past week or so, and wow was I ever surprised to read some of what's been flying about. Almost makes me glad I was away... 'cept I think I missed a lot of juicy stuff that Grant and Kyle edited out over tht period... :lol:

Never thought I'd be excited to read the online news and forums with my coffee, but this site has me hooked.

There's a 12-step program for that floating around here somewhere. It doesn't work though. It was written by some bimbo. :eye: :lol:

I further apologize to any person's I offeneded in 2007 with some of my remarks...

I was kinda/sorta offended by the ski-slope joke, but I still love ya! :blur:

...'cept I think I missed a lot of juicy stuff that Grant and Kyle edited out over tht period...

Wasn't that juicy, Skidoo. ^_^

HAPPY NEW YEAR to my favorite Mod Squad! Always between a rock and a hard spot and d*mned if you do and d*mned if you don't and it's a dirty job but somebody's gotta do it! Better you than me! :lol::boff: :bye: You rock!

Happy New Years all youz VertMagForum Referees... errr, Modulators... aaaahhhh...Carburators? You've preformed these funktions with style and glace...race...space...GRACE! Thanks fer herdin' the cats! All the best in 2008!!

Back to the bourbon,

D!ck

ps. :)