Skull Caps Anyone?

All I have ever used are bandanas....pick them up at Workwear World for about $10 bucks......downfall is, everyone says I look like a Hells Angel member, not a professional type pilot :shock:

NOW that's funny, A ****'s Angel on rotor wings, go figure :shock: :punk: :lol:

biker bandana's are available at bike shops, gas stations, corner stores & they are cheap too.

One note of caution avoid the embroiderd ones I spent a couple of hours wandering around with "Born to be Wild" embossed on my forehead before someone finally asked if it was true!!

Happy New Years,

Ken.

Hey guys, looking for some new skull caps for under my helmet. I'd prefer to not have to order them from the U.S. and would actually prefer to be able to pick some up in YYC if possible. I'd appreciate any insight.

Have you tried Princess Auto here? They used to carry a bunch of skull caps.

GW

Hey guys, looking for some new skull caps for under my helmet. I'd prefer to not have to order them from the U.S. and would actually prefer to be able to pick some up in YYC if possible. I'd appreciate any insight.

Icebreaker.com makes a fantastic thin and light-weight beanie out of merino wool! Costs about $37.

Oh Sweetie! I hear there are lots of warm and fluffy liners at Pussys'R'Us.

Sorry just had to have a laugh.

I'd rather wear my helmet w/zeta then my BoseX headset, it's that comfortable. keeps my head nice and dry when you wear a helmet in sunny florida heat

but sure, chuckle all you want, I could sleep in my helmet just fine :P