Paint Jobs-the Good And The Bad

putz

**** I have been looking everywhere for another real awful one from years past but I can't find it. Maybe someone out there has it. I believe the call sign was LCD. It was a 206 of PEACE helicopters. The uglyest green and yellow 206 ever. Anyone have it or remember it? There was a rumour it was spray bombed in the hanger when it was painted.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have not see any paint jobs yet that are really bad yet on any of the posts! The way I look at it if the paint is still hanging on to the aircraft who cares what color it is! We are running working helicopters not show cars. High vis paint is allways the best, Any one knows that from working on fires, If I had my way all helicopters would be painted high vis, What looks good on the ground very often you can not see in the air.

18 Speed

I have not see any paint jobs yet that are really bad yet on any of the posts! The way I look at it if the paint is still hanging on to the aircraft who cares what color it is! We are running working helicopters not show cars. High vis paint is allways the best, Any one knows that from working on fires, If I had my way all helicopters would be painted high vis, What looks good on the ground very often you can not see in the air.

18 Speed

Bah humbug

Have a coke and a smile and ..........

Cheers!

heres one for the ugliest.

I was going to post a shot of FLME but it looks like you beat me to it! That machine is an eye sore. And how about those seats! I think it might only look right in the Caribbean, however it's currently flying in Uranium City, SK. I'm sure it fits right in.