Absolutley Incredible Flying Video

Mark_

Splitpin ------ I hate to use the word 'just', but John Shultz is just another' 'character' of canadian R/W aviation. VERTICAL did an article on him some time ago and also made him part of the front cover for that one issue. With a small amount of effort, you might be able to read the article with the help of VERTICAL in doing so. Knowing you, I'm more than sure that you would enjoy the read. :lol:

Thanks Cap:

I found it (March/April 2005) Once I saw the face I connected him with my cobweb ridden past. I am almost positive he flew for Northern Helicopters around 67/68. As for the article itself?? Nuff said.

Thanks again Cap

Cheers

splitpin

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Splitpin ------'fraid you got John mixed-up with someone else buddy. THIS John didn't work for Northern Helicopters, Northern Mountain Helicopters OR Northern Wings Helicopters. He was CP of Dominion Helicopters for many years and was famous for his Hughes 500 flying demos at the CNE for some time. He was also wel-known for a number of other things, but being the true gentleman that I am and big admirer of the 'dude', I'll just leave those 'other things' not mentioned. :lol: Merely mentioning his name to those who know/knew him will bring an instant smile to their faces. The industry needs a bunch more like him to put some fun back into the business. Nothing wrong with being a pro as long as one doesn't take himself too seriously and doesn't forget to have some fun.

• 3 weeks later...

QUOTE (Jet B @ Feb 7 2008, 02:06 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
You might get the same kind of show if you fed and Aussie a few beers and put him in a 500 with a hot chick watching...

Sorry if I offended any Aussie's, I like working with you guys. But you know I speak the truth... LOL

No you got it wrong, it would have to be a hot "SHEEP" watching to get them going :lol: