Low Flying

412- I believe I know which one you are talking about, I dont know where to find it on the web but I know I have it in my stack of articles, I have just recently took the hammer to my scanner so that wont work, I'll look for it, Sorry I didnt get time to stop in to see you, I will be down again either next week or in January

for a flight test. Cheers

sounds like you are about to edumacate some students on the hazards of "low flight", 412D... :up:

i don't think it's a bad thing for anyone to ask themselves those questions now and then... granted, there are times when operational flying requires that you operate low but awareness is always the key...

high and low recce should be in every aviators bag of tricks whether flying stiff or fling wing...

besides, who knows when the power corps will see the need for erecting an unmarked line... :unsure:

Salut mon buddy, right you are.

CTD stands for Crash Test Dummy, and until very recently, my avatar was a crash test dummy. I took that handle when I first joined the orginal site, when I was still in flight test.

Now it's more like Blackie's first offering.

thanks guys. :up: :up:

yes ctd, that's the one i wanted. thanks again.

we cover low flying in a ground school course and i remembered this publication had some really good questions on it.

firehawk, no worries mate. but we drank the coffee...... :rolleyes: i think we have some more though.....will have to look :D