Notice: Effective July 1, 2024, Vertical Forums will be officially shut down. As a result, all forum activity will be permanently removed. We understand that this news may come as a disappointment, but we would like to thank everyone for being a part of our community for so many years.

If you are interested in taking over this Forum, please contact us prior to July 1.

Helicopters At Work Calendar

Here is a Xmas incentive. Add your christmas greetings to the Christmas Greetings thread (not this one) and receive a freebie 2004 Helicopters at Work calendar.

Just make your post and send me a PM with name and postal address and will send one off for you. This years one is a goodie :up:

Mike and Kyle, make your post and get one too (if you want one). ;)

Heli Ops

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks guys and this years one has a new design so we have one large image on the top in horizontal format and a large vertical format image on the bottom page as well so twice as many images as last year.

Regards

Heli Ops

P.S. All calendars will be airmailed out on Monday.

Guest bag swinnger

Heli ops I sure hope you dont have as hard of a time giving away free calendars as you did last year. I seem to remember that there was quite a bit of whinning going on. I sure enjoyed the last one thanks again. :up:

bag swinner I don't remember any whinning about last years calander, all I remember were a few jokes at Heli ops ( at that time known as ALL BLACKS) expense about a few glitches that were missed by the proof reader.

P.S the 2003 calendar was great and I expect the 2004 to be even better.

Cheers and seasons greatings from "Graceland"

:elvis: :elvis: