Notice: Effective July 1, 2024, Vertical Forums will be officially shut down. As a result, all forum activity will be permanently removed. We understand that this news may come as a disappointment, but we would like to thank everyone for being a part of our community for so many years.

If you are interested in taking over this Forum, please contact us prior to July 1.

Helicopters At Work Calendar

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

#### - Greetings from over here on the Gold Coast of Australia. Playing with Seaworlds two new B2 Astars, look at the vertical pic on the Heli Ops calendar and you can see one of them.

Have a look in the Eurocopter calendar and see if they used one of my Ontario Police Dept AS350B2 images.

Regards

Heli Ops

Its 37 deg celcius here and not a cloud in the sky B)

Go ahead Ned, rub it in !!! :( Put a - in front, and you had our temp with windchill. :angry: Good thing I didn't have to go out. Had the fire going all day, so it was nice and toasty in here. :up: Would trade it for the Gold Coast any day though. (hint, hint ;):D )

Have fun !!!

Cheers

The Kid is getting married over there BandAid. I have to leave this refrigerator paradise. I'm a bit miffed, 'cause we could be back on the Cook Islands for only a $100 more than Kauai !

Yes, good to see you, and that the years have been good to you and that Molson Gut, plus you're using the same shade of "grey" hair dye as I am :D:wacko: