Notice: Effective July 1, 2024, Vertical Forums will be officially shut down. As a result, all forum activity will be permanently removed. We understand that this news may come as a disappointment, but we would like to thank everyone for being a part of our community for so many years.

If you are interested in taking over this Forum, please contact us prior to July 1.

Hai

DGP

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi TQ,

Consider in done....we will get Mikey to take the photo himself....who knows, maybe it will make the next cover of Vertical....although, I fear Mike does not have a lense capable of reducing the glare off HV's melon..... :bleh:

No, no, no. Mike and Ms. Linda should be IN the photo, 'cause without them, none of us would be here buggin' each other. :lol: Have someone at the next booth take the group shot. And for Pete's sake, put 412Driver and that red suit toward the back so it doesn't burn our retinas when the flash hits it! :D And helis...lots and lots of heli pictures! Ha! Listen to me, barking commands. Biggs, you really should be there to keep them all in line! Enjoy the Lone-Star State, all!

...Mike does not have a lense capable of reducing the glare off HV's melon..... :bleh:

Ahem... I went outside with wet hair in the winter and it all broke off... And I'm still upset about it but don't let that stop your heartless search for jocularity... And I'll put that in your account for now... But perhaps it's almost time to pay a dividend?

HV

For you guys and gals that are running anything with a turbomeca engine...call up your rep and get an invite to their party on monday...its out at the nasa space center...invites are needed...or go to their display on site and hit them up...I am definitely going....standard areo use to have a really good bash but for the last 2 years they have wimped out...have to shame them into something :shock:

Well the ramp at Houston hobby is a little busy this morning.....40 plus airframes on ramp and another 2 dozen in hangars being prepped for the fly in tomorrow.

Hurry Potsy.....we have a special treat for you!