Notice: Effective July 1, 2024, Vertical Forums will be officially shut down. As a result, all forum activity will be permanently removed. We understand that this news may come as a disappointment, but we would like to thank everyone for being a part of our community for so many years.

If you are interested in taking over this Forum, please contact us prior to July 1.

300 Down?

dimwit

gradual loss of power?? sounds like a cylinder going........schweizer may have a glitch on their hands........ <_<

that has happened TWICE to another 300 operator recently........... :blink:

since the censorship gods won't allow naming of names even if it is FACT..... i won't say who :P

Alright in order to stop the flury of emails, ill post up here.

I really dont know anything more then what the CADORS put out, so I have nothing to add other than, In My opinion, the pilot did a great job of saving his own life and kept his cool very well given the circumstances. So much so that the fss attendant who recieved the mayday call made a point to drive to the hangar where the recovery helicopter had landed and shake his hand.

Well done! Have a safe last few hours of training.

Cole.