Notice: Effective July 1, 2024, Vertical Forums will be officially shut down. As a result, all forum activity will be permanently removed. We understand that this news may come as a disappointment, but we would like to thank everyone for being a part of our community for so many years.

If you are interested in taking over this Forum, please contact us prior to July 1.

Best School?

huns

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Heh, do your homework, pretty much every school has some info on this site.

Ive heard good things about tech, and that PWH just hired one of there students (i may be wrong)

But do some digging on the site and you'll find what youre looking for.

was looking at tech helecopters in bc

anyone know it?

I did my CPL @ Tech, greg is an excellent instructor and a real stickler on skill development. after going to 2 other schools post CPL, I'm VERY happy with the training I got a tech. he has acomedations on site and they are excellent hosts.

Mustang just hired one of their students too ;)

guys from my class (4 of us) are working for Transwest, Highland, Mustang, the other when home to barbados and is cojo on a twinstar (I think)

If you have no worries about money and want the best training ( in my opinion) then you should call up Canadian Helicopters in Penticton B.C.

They are an advanced training base which give mountain course to many countries military. But they also do CPL on special occasion.

Iceman88, you sure had a tonne of people convinced CHL was the way to go about this time last year... you also had the majority of them convinced out right that they'd have companies pay for their training top to bottom.

It was actually kind of fun to watch the first few make phone calls asking operators if they would foot the bill for training at Canadian.

Cheers

Cole