Pilots

Heli500

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thats not true....pilots are a simple bunch...stuck mainly in one forum because surfing around in many is too complicated.

they also sit for hours watching one thread (ie non rev flying) waiting for something new to transpire.... :punk:

yes its true!!! it's because we are out in the bush working all day and we dont have all of our time to surf on the web like YOU do all day long.....we have to work to get your flight pay.....not only 1 hr per day like you do, so we are not very familliar with the net!

:up: :punk: :bleh: :prop: :boff:

total BS and you know it :rolleyes: .....you're on 4 hour mins barely turning a blade all day long.....don't be jealous because you're sitting in the back of your 40 yr old jetranger all day while I'm back in a nice warm building planning for the future major inspection.....and placing the order for the replacement EC120 due in dec 2011 as thats the only spot available because of the huge demand for this state of the art and safe aircraft. I guess 'ol Girtie will have to put in a few more hard years before we can retire her 23,000 saggy bottom airframe. Sorry about your future back problems you will endure.

but just to ease your mind slightly, it is getting the optional satlink interweb voice activated service with 24" plasma screen so you too can google to your hearts content while cruising the skies

what you do in that case is beat him to the punch....know your machine and it's snags, find them yourself and ground it on him while he's still there. You're not just sleeping all the time are you?

:shock:

If that was only supposed to be funny, and not just plain insulting, I'd probably be laughing.

Boy, after reading this thread, I think why would I ever help a engineer do one single F*^"king thing! I try to help lots!!!! but with engineers like you guys around ya wonder why you don't get any respect....brutal.

Geeze I am pretty sure I was the only one putting blade covers on at 10:00 at night by myself while the engineer watched TV in the hotel. He did say "do you really think we need them, do you want help?" I thought what a stupid question, ya I want to drive out to the machine in a blowing snow storm and put blade covers on myself....so WE don't have to de-ice all morning. Good thing, the wrench got to sleep in.

Get with the times! I will go out again tommorow and risk MY life for your pay check while YOU sit on the internet and bash pilots!.....oh wait sorry, while you plan the next inspection for 10 hrs a day 7 days a week. :down:

Guest bag swinnger
don't worry sensitivity is not in my vocabulary and i played hooky on the days they offered sensitivity training. :punk:

suck it up princess.

I see that the Mag-squeal virus is back. :down:

Boy, after reading this thread, I think why would I ever help a engineer do one single F*^"king thing! I try to help lots!!!! but with engineers like you guys around ya wonder why you don't get any respect....brutal.

Geeze I am pretty sure I was the only one putting blade covers on at 10:00 at night by myself while the engineer watched TV in the hotel. He did say "do you really think we need them, do you want help?" I thought what a stupid question, ya I want to drive out to the machine in a blowing snow storm and put blade covers on myself....so WE don't have to de-ice all morning. Good thing, the wrench got to sleep in.

Get with the times! I will go out again tommorow and risk MY life for your pay check while YOU sit on the internet and bash pilots!.....oh wait sorry, while you plan the next inspection for 10 hrs a day 7 days a week. :down:

Sirlandsalot: Please, Please, Please, Don't lump all of us in one group due to the comments of one or two posters!! Most of us Engineers will bend over backwards to keep you and your fellow Pilots secure and happy with your machine. Believe it or not, there are Engineers out there who are dedicated to their craft.

Have a good day my friend.

Splitpin

Not really an arguement iIwant to take part in,but , I would like to say that my feeling is that we are all in it for the same reasons. The main one from my point of view is that we are all passionate about the field we chose which ever end of the long line that is. I just want to get home and see my wife and kids at the end of the shift, make a decent check, work hard , go on the odd fishing trip in places most people don't get to see and enjoy spending time with the people I call friends. I can think of a few pilots and engineers that don't fit in that group I call friends but for the most part , I'm glad to have you all in my chosen profession.

Jay :rolleyes: