Notice: Effective July 1, 2024, Vertical Forums will be officially shut down. As a result, all forum activity will be permanently removed. We understand that this news may come as a disappointment, but we would like to thank everyone for being a part of our community for so many years.

If you are interested in taking over this Forum, please contact us prior to July 1.

Pilots

Heli500

The most important thing I have strived for in my career is to ensure that the pilots rear end is firmly stuck to a bar stool at the end of the day. I grew up in a time when we began with the mediums and flew virtually every hour with the pilot

Been there done that :elvis:

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have only been around for about ten years so I am not sure of the way it was before. My question is what did pilots do all day before there was internet? :shock:

So Heli500 I noticed since you posted this, you haven't had anymore replies. I was just wondering whether you got the effect you were looking for? :down:

Guest Bullet Remington
You mean this?

:D

Holy Cluck! I hope you're not a driver!! Ain't makin it easy for me to walk away from this one!! :lol:

So, how much time did ya have to spend Cluckin around the youtube site to find that one??

Are you Cluckin crazy?? Cluckin machines! Cluckin drivers! Cluck you!! No Cluck you and your machine!! What the Cluck?? Who clucked up? I'm all clucked up!! Gonna get the cluck outa here! gonna Cluck right off!

:lol::lol:

So Heli500 I noticed since you posted this, you haven't had anymore replies. I was just wondering whether you got the effect you were looking for? :down:

Sorry busy doing an inspection diddn't have time for the internet. <_<

Theres a lot of #### here to read though. Its funny how when you put a post on here loking for some help you get next to no replies but something that was joke just goes on for pages & pages. Sorry if I offended a few, but if you are the pilot or engineer that sits on his *** all day not helping out around the base or camp then you are the reson that this ****** post keeps going on and on.

Sorry busy doing an inspection diddn't have time for the internet. <_<

Theres a lot of #### here to read though. Its funny how when you put a post on here loking for some help you get next to no replies but something that was joke just goes on for pages & pages. Sorry if I offended a few, but if you are the pilot or engineer that sits on his *** all day not helping out around the base or camp then you are the reson that this ****** post keeps going on and on.

not sitting at the base.....at home waiting for the next tour scedule for march 23...but .....i think you're an A$$ to post thing like that :down:

not sitting at the base.....at home waiting for the next tour scedule for march 23...but .....i think you're an A$$ to post thing like that :down:

They need a little middle finger Icon from me to you buddy. Be pleased to know that maintenance will have your machine ready to go on the 23rd and maybee this time they will help you tuck your machine away each night. If you read through all the posts its a bit of a 2 way street right? You help me and I will help you and everyone will be happy the job will be done and know one will be pee'd off at each other. The only thing left will be a little bit of ribbin' like this post was initially intended to be.

Lighten up people