Pilots

Heli500

:lol: Neither, Wiggs. I'm not c-r-a-z-y enough to work in your industry. :D I've been expecting to get the boot around here soon for like 4 years now. Digital/print media, that's my gig; little (a lot) more tame than your industry but on occasion, similar egos. post-824-1205192857_thumb.gif Don'tchu worry 'bout me; let's just get H500 some time off before he smashes his fingies with a wrench or something!

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They need a little middle finger Icon from me to you buddy. Be pleased to know that maintenance will have your machine ready to go on the 23rd and maybee this time they will help you tuck your machine away each night. If you read through all the posts its a bit of a 2 way street right? You help me and I will help you and everyone will be happy the job will be done and know one will be pee'd off at each other. The only thing left will be a little bit of ribbin' like this post was initially intended to be.

Lighten up people

what about 2 middle finger for you?

:punk:

lol

post-2570-1205235829_thumb.jpg

Keep in mind, some of us end up with more than just a couple of machines. Often under less than ideal circumstances, ie Tundra, Arctic. Long daylight hours allow for a lot of flying. So we are busy inspecting and rectifying at night, chasing parts and always on standby during the day for those little emergencies. Need a hand slinging? OK. How many times last years, was I awake 30+ hours to get the machine going....

Also, remember why most of us got involved in this? To have a little fun, lets keep it that way. H

Keep in mind, some of us end up with more than just a couple of machines. Often under less than ideal circumstances, ie Tundra, Arctic. Long daylight hours allow for a lot of flying. So we are busy inspecting and rectifying at night, chasing parts and always on standby during the day for those little emergencies. Need a hand slinging? OK. How many times last years, was I awake 30+ hours to get the machine going....

Also, remember why most of us got involved in this? To have a little fun, lets keep it that way. H

thats why i'm posting on this thread!!! only to have fun!

I always have fun with my buddy AME so nothing serious here!

5 stars for you :punk:

Ah, TQN. You know if you got kicked off the site, they would just have to close it down... :wub:

What would we do without your calming influence?? :groove:

:lol: Not true, SKU; if only I wielded such power! :P Vertmag will go on forever; it's just that good! Calming influence? That's a good one! You apparently didn't read Canadian, Eh? recently. :up:

So to stay on topic, what did pilots do in their downtime prior to the Internet? Probably a facetious question, but I know perennial pastimes included fishing, drinking, card-playing, golfing, reading, practical joking, sleeping and girl-chasing. :) I have that on rather good authority. I would venture a guess that that's not changed too terribly much...'cept maybe the card-playing.