Notice: Effective July 1, 2024, Vertical Forums will be officially shut down. As a result, all forum activity will be permanently removed. We understand that this news may come as a disappointment, but we would like to thank everyone for being a part of our community for so many years.

If you are interested in taking over this Forum, please contact us prior to July 1.

Canadore College

Its kinda funny that most of the posts on this thread are, in some part about drinking.

^_^

That's not true. There was a great deal of studying. I even think there was some community service work like taking a Jetbox to Temiscaming on a Sunday when the beer stores in Ontario where closed. Then filling it to the nuts with quart bottles.

38 cases of beer loaded into SZY. (has to be a record for a jetranger!) The Temiscaming beer run just prior to our month long stint at White Lake. Had to leave her spinning as we were sitting on the tracks sideways, looking both ways of course.

We were not getting paid to fly a helicopter but it was the next best thing. Somedays even better, LOL!

Looking for Terry Palmer, Vic Tremblay, Ivan Villeaux. Found the rest of the Canadore Co Co nuts, just looking for these characters!

38 cases of beer loaded into SZY. (has to be a record for a jetranger!) The Temiscaming beer run just prior to our month long stint at White Lake. Had to leave her spinning as we were sitting on the tracks sideways, looking both ways of course.

There was a replay in 84/85 but I wasn't counting cases.

• 1 month later...
I'm sorry if this has been posted before but I was wondering how many Vertical forum members where Canadore grads? It could be fun to find out who has been up to no good in N Bay.

'72 / '73 along with DGP, Grant Malcolm, Dan Guest, Barry Leduc, Dan Rennie, Ted Wiggan, Sully, the list goes on.....some of us lived to tell the tale. Great times, any idea when the next reunion might be. I'll make that one for sure.

ZAPPER

• 4 years later...