Notice: Effective July 1, 2024, Vertical Forums will be officially shut down. As a result, all forum activity will be permanently removed. We understand that this news may come as a disappointment, but we would like to thank everyone for being a part of our community for so many years.

If you are interested in taking over this Forum, please contact us prior to July 1.

The Newest Canadian Bagswinger

So... there we were having a whisky (single malt of course - Islay preferably) and somebody thought buying a high performance twin was a good idea... Once sobriety set in (which took several weeks until the whisky ran out), we wondered what we had done...

Well, what a stump puller this thing is!! It flies just like a 500 when it comes to longlining... It just sits there in the hover as if it was posing for a painting... truly remarkable aircraft! Bags of power, tons of tailrotor (or equivalent) and if one engine quits you can only do 120 kts!!

It's a bit chilly with the door off mind you, but once you're nose is plugged with snotsicles it stops running... anybody have a bubble for sale?

HV

P.S. Hey Swinnger, are you sure you're sick of flying bags????

post-672-1205284170_thumb.jpg

post-672-1205284208_thumb.jpg

post-672-1205284218_thumb.jpg

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest bag swinnger

Hmmm.....aahhh.....hmm...Well.. I wouldnt mind doing a tour or two on that beater, but I kinda have my heart set on a 212 and lots of Salmon fishing this year.

The guy's have been warning me that the fishing gig will be hard on my liver, and then there was quite a bit of talk about the college girls and...oh never mind the answer is no... unless of course there is no one else.

Do you think you could find it in your heart to at least let me take it out for a couple of hammer heads. B)

PS: what can she lift.

Hmmm.....aahhh.....hmm...Well.. I wouldnt mind doing a tour or two on that beater, but I kinda have my heart set on a 212 and lots of Salmon fishing this year.

The guy's have been warning me that the fishing gig will be hard on my liver, and then there was quite a bit of talk about the college girls and...oh never mind the answer is no... unless of course there is no one else.

Do you think you could find it in your heart to at least let me take it out for a couple of hammer heads. B)

PS: what can she lift.

Ixnay on the ammereadhays... for now anyway... And I should warn you that we've decided to make all the fishing lodge tours "dry" to help alleviate the onset of early cirrhosis that is plaguing the industry... And no fishing either!!!

HV

P.S. Have fun!!!!

Guest bag swinnger
Ixnay on the ammereadhays... for now anyway... And I should warn you that we've decided to make all the fishing lodge tours "dry" to help alleviate the onset of early cirrhosis that is plaguing the industry... And no fishing either!!!

HV

P.S. Have fun!!!!

Ok, I see where you are going with this and the answer is still no...

I have been swamped with studying & exams this year already for the Jet Ranger, II, III, Long Ranger, L1, L3, AS350, BA, B2, FX, 212, -3, -3B and now your talking 407 and EC135 with another Medium endorsement this fall!...I think you better start hiring some more guys to keep up with all the new machines that you have coming in... :P

Who's ever heard of a dry fishing lodge anyway... Good luck with that!!!