Notice: Effective July 1, 2024, Vertical Forums will be officially shut down. As a result, all forum activity will be permanently removed. We understand that this news may come as a disappointment, but we would like to thank everyone for being a part of our community for so many years.

If you are interested in taking over this Forum, please contact us prior to July 1.

The Newest Canadian Bagswinger

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest bag swinnger
Hey bagswinger, 212 eh? Fishing? taking the easy road now or what?

Hey Trex, No suicide missions for me this summer.

I wont say easy road as I have been battling the weather up here in the Queen Charlottes for the last month ...But just different road.

Langara Island lodge is considered to be one of the jewels in VIH"s Crown to fly out of, here is why.

www.westcoastfishingclub.com

//www.langara.com/site/

So.....What can the 135 lift? Looks like a gem to fly!

Hey bagswinger, 212 eh? Fishing? taking the easy road now or what?

The thing'll easily lift 2000lbs but you'd be overgross with more than a half hour's fuel. It's a really heavy version because it has two of absolutely everything... you could literally go have a nap in the back on a cross country flight though...

With a pure utility version (the next one I hope) it'll be able to keep up with a B2... it's more like a BA in terms of performance on the line just because of the empty weight. But when one engine quits you've got over 800 horses available for 30 second power to get the **** out of there...

It's amazing really when you compare it to a 212 that (at zero airspeed over the trees), if one stove quits, the 2nd will give you 2 seconds extra to compose your Death Haiku... The 135 will maintain, let you punch the stuff off and fly away to the pub...

HV

3BX2 could you explain " #1 coughs...rotor slows..big thud..." just wondering if you are referring to the 135 and the performance that #2 puts out? Neat looking machine, just a little confused if one stove is better than the other? Any insight you may add would be much appreciated.

Lte

HV,

Please tell us you where only demoing that a/c to the siesmic companys and not planning to haul juggies around in the back? Leather and juggies don't mix.

I am sure with this 'twin engine' requirement for Shell/BP/Exon we may see more of you doing siesmic in the future, keep us posted!

Let us know when VIH STC's a mungo huge big a$$ pilot door bubble window...None of us like snotsickles...

Does that thing have an autopilot????

It's amazing really when you compare it to a 212 that (at zero airspeed over the trees), if one stove quits, the 2nd will give you 2 seconds extra to compose your Death Haiku... The 135 will maintain, let you punch the stuff off and fly away to the pub...

HV

LTE, It's a JOKE, a 212 "death Haiku" as referred to by HV................. :blink:

HV,

Please tell us you where only demoing that a/c to the siesmic companys and not planning to haul juggies around in the back? Leather and juggies don't mix.

I am sure with this 'twin engine' requirement for Shell/BP/Exon we may see more of you doing siesmic in the future, keep us posted!

Let us know when VIH STC's a mungo huge big a$$ pilot door bubble window...None of us like snotsickles...

Does that thing have an autopilot????

1. We've got "bush covers" to hide the leather but you're right... it's a shame to put juggies in the back... imagine slashers with saws!! We're designing a basket as we speak to keep the seat-rippers out of the machine... but we need to do something a little better to protect the leather... like a whole other interior maybe..

2. We shall endeavour to keep the forum up to date on weather the big oil companies will live up to the standard they have set...

3. Autopilot? Didn't I mention you could have a little lie-down in the back on a cross-country?

HV

I just feel the need to protest the censorship of certain words... I don't consider myself profane and just seeing a bunch of asterisks in somebody's post makes me wonder what they actually wrote...

In my previous post I used the word that sounds like a big wall type thing used to block off a river... surely that isn't offensive to anyone...

Being blanked out, it looks like I might have used a word that sounds like the french word for "seal"... with an "ing" on the end...

I think we're (mostly) all adults here and can handle a little bit in the way of "colourful metaphors"...

HV