Bailey Helicopters Sold!

Whirly

Sold, what a bad investment, given the scarcity of pilots and the operational/management disaster and the current jackaaaasss that runs it, all I can say is good luck to the guy that bought it. I would have done a little more research and at the minimum cleaned house and found some management that can actually deal with people. IMHO

:down:

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, there is at least 25 bailey machines flying around up north pulling in revenue, and they all must have pilots in 'em. I always find these forums fall into slag fests. Give us something to learn from rather than just saying the guys a jackass. How about the story that led you to think that? Is the situation better where you are? :huh:

Whirly

Sold, what a bad investment, given the scarcity of pilots and the operational/management disaster and the current jackaaaasss that runs it, all I can say is good luck to the guy that bought it. I would have done a little more research and at the minimum cleaned house and found some management that can actually deal with people. IMHO

:down:

You have some issues going on for you.I wonder what would happen if you said those things to his face.Grow up.Hope your not angry when you fly.

No problem with anger here bud! I will say it to his face when the opportunity arises. I think it would be rather entertaining. The guy has the reputation as a creep, who can't keep his word. Then agian there are a few of those types in this industry aren't there. Any time I ever spoke with the guy it was like a head trip.

Just saying like it is! If you however want to put on your nee pads or live in lala land where everything is lolly pops and cotton Candy go right ahead. It called "willfull blindness!"

:rolleyes:

The End!

Busted! :shock: :lol:

Each to his own I guess!

Perhaps I should apply for a job there. They have some realllyyyyy good incentives like a FANTASTIC safety bonus. :blink:

I guess to do that I would have to give up my ATPL, and tell my boss I can no longer fly Bell mediums , sell my house, live in trailer. I guess it would be worth it so I could say I was part of a REAL team!

:rolleyes:

Four 100% true facts about the helicopter industry! Sorry a little off topic and don't mean to hijack the thread. here goes

1.Canadian Helicopters has the best management in Canada they are the employer of choice, all employees that work there stay forever cause its so great!

2. The guy that runs the company in the PAS is a totally straight shooter, and allways pays his bills

3. The medium operator in Abbotsford is a great place to work everyody loves it and sticks around they have the owest turnover of employees of any company.

4. Vancouver mountain helicopters located in sydney has OM that is the greatest guy in the whole world and is loved buy everybody

Shall I go on!? :shock:

Must be my bad attitude agian! :rolleyes:

4. Vancouver mountain helicopters located in sydney has OM that is the greatest guy in the whole world and is loved buy everybody

Shall I go on!? :shock:

Must be my bad attitude agian! :rolleyes:

Sniff!! Can someone please pass me a tissue?

HV