Notice: Effective July 1, 2024, Vertical Forums will be officially shut down. As a result, all forum activity will be permanently removed. We understand that this news may come as a disappointment, but we would like to thank everyone for being a part of our community for so many years.

If you are interested in taking over this Forum, please contact us prior to July 1.

Hac

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A few of us are going to be there... we're planning on doing some demo flights out of the downtown heliport with our EC135...

The first 10 guys that PM me will receive one of our brochures with a ticket for a champagne tour over Calgary in leather-seated comfort... no rainchecks!!!

HV

Open to forum members with at least 10 posts only...

A few of us are going to be there... we're planning on doing some demo flights out of the downtown heliport with our EC135...

The first 10 guys that PM me will receive one of our brochures with a ticket for a champagne tour over Calgary in leather-seated comfort... no rainchecks!!!

HV

Open to forum members with at least 10 posts only...

full inbox.... I think Im too late

Guest Bullet Remington
Ooops... the friggin inboxes don't hold much do they?

Johnson 4 is number 4!!

HV

6 spots left!!!

Geez, HV I'd send ya an e mail but this function has gone South for me on this forum! You can keep the champagne, I'll give ya $20.00 bucks if ya let me sit barea$$ on those leatherseats and cut a ripping rose those!!! :lol::lol:

If, on the other hand it was a Sikorski S 92......... then I'd really pay!! But for one of those French plastic models, I'd be looking to get change on my $20.00 bucks!! :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Guest Bullet Remington
That sounds like a "no". :lol:

Not necessarily. I will be in town during thatperiod, waiting for the renewed passport to come it!!

I just one of those assinine idjits that like to have some idea of how much coin I must sequester befoe I attend one of those marvelous piss - ups!! Er.... I mean learning events!! :shock: