Notice: Effective July 1, 2024, Vertical Forums will be officially shut down. As a result, all forum activity will be permanently removed. We understand that this news may come as a disappointment, but we would like to thank everyone for being a part of our community for so many years.

If you are interested in taking over this Forum, please contact us prior to July 1.

Hac

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If, on the other hand it was a Sikorski S 92......... then I'd really pay!! But for one of those French plastic models, I'd be looking to get change on my $20.00 bucks!! :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Ahem.... it's one of those German "plastic models" amigo... And I highly doubt with what we've been through so far that they'd let us land a 92 at the downtown heliport!! But I'd be willing to try!!

Geez, HV I'd send ya an e mail but this function has gone South for me on this forum! You can keep the champagne, I'll give ya $20.00 bucks if ya let me sit barea$$ on those leatherseats and cut a ripping rose those!!! :lol::lol:

If, on the other hand it was a Sikorski S 92......... then I'd really pay!! But for one of those French plastic models, I'd be looking to get change on my $20.00 bucks!! :rolleyes::rolleyes:

sorry to go off topic.

HEY Bullet.

your PM is not working. says it is diabled

wanted to say hi

Guest Bullet Remington
sorry to go off topic.

HEY Bullet.

your PM is not working. says it is diabled

wanted to say hi

Well right back at ya, SA. glad ya said "Howdy"! You can reach me anywhere at: hmvrep@yahoo.com.

Haven't heard a thing from Bushrat!! Don't know if he's workin, where he's workin or how he's doin! Chew?

Been South of the border bringing a Plank back into Canada. heading to Barbados(maybe) for a while, over the next few months, then to Spain for a couple of Heavy Plank Bridging inspections and lease returns. nAlso have a couple in France and Chile. can't seem to find a Fling Wing operator that will pay anywhere near this type of work! one North of Edmonton aways are paying well, but i have no Bell endorsements!

Drop a line!!

The PM is SNAFU'D don't know why. I can post but no PM's!! I think somehwere along the line Mike's mistaken me for someone that's pee'd in his porridge!! :lol::lol: Or Kyle's mistaken me for that SLUFF giving his GF/Wife the evil eye??? :punk:

They say it isn't so, but ya know me!! Love many, trust few, always tie on my own canoe!! :rolleyes:

Guest Bullet Remington
Ahem.... it's one of those German "plastic models" amigo... And I highly doubt with what we've been through so far that they'd let us land a 92 at the downtown heliport!! But I'd be willing to try!!

HV:

Duddit matter, French mahcine, German machine! I don't trust any machine that I don't have to pull the main gearbox filter every day and go through 5 gallons of grease every night!! :lol:

Plus, from my vantage point those foreign machines are like the Bells! They all look alike to me!! :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Have fun at the helipad, and keep an eye out! There's construction cranes all over the freakin place downtown!

Per chance I'll run into you in Cowtown!! Look for a wobbly old, ugly and deaf Newfie!!

Cheers!

Look for a wobbly old, ugly and deaf Newfie!!

Cheers!

Isn't that a little redundant??? :)

HV

P.S. Still 5 spots left... 5 filled in the first 5 minutes and none since... oh well... just have to drink the champagne myself...

• 2 weeks later...
Any news for us Skids Up?

Since it was my first, I have nothing to compare to, but others said it wasn't one of the best... :down: Parts of it seemed to be pretty disorganized.

They had a get together the first night, and while it was free(!) they packed about 400 people into a place that would comfortably hold 150. Wall to wall, 20 minute plus waits in the food lines, and then when you got there you were only allowed 2 prawns, couple pieces of meat and a bit of sauce. Took a LONG time to get much to eat!

Good news was that I won one of the door prizes, a TOMTOM GPS unit.

So I'm not complaining too much :unsure:

Saw some people I hadn't seen in a long time, and did enjoy the thing overall.

I dunno HV- KO and I went in there in a Kenting S58T many moons ago on a test flight :) Didn't seem to worry about asking permission or paying the $25 landing fee.

The EC 135 was a great ride in very nice machine (course there was no ugly old newfie fartin in the back either :lol:

GW