Notice: Effective July 1, 2024, Vertical Forums will be officially shut down. As a result, all forum activity will be permanently removed. We understand that this news may come as a disappointment, but we would like to thank everyone for being a part of our community for so many years.

If you are interested in taking over this Forum, please contact us prior to July 1.

my thanks

If there is anyone who worked on the fire above osoyoos, I would like to extend my deepest thanks for saving ours and many of our neighbours houses.

Im my opinion there would have been no chance if the choppers were not there. In one instance on one of the houses it looked like the roof was on fire and the chopper was dipping out out of the pool and dumping on the roof.

Watching you guys work has renewed my determination to become a pilot, even with such odds against it.

Great job and keep up the good work....Thanks from evreyone on Anarchist mountain!!!