Jump to content

Accountant Recommendations - Canada

Recommended Posts

I use Turbo Tax, but not the free one I do pay for their better option. I use the cra tl2 and t2200 forms. I max out rrsp and get lots back every year. Yes I am a contractor or seasonal employee. Cra has audited me and all goes good! just keep good records so you can back it all up. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Create New...