Notice: Effective July 1, 2024, Vertical Forums will be officially shut down. As a result, all forum activity will be permanently removed. We understand that this news may come as a disappointment, but we would like to thank everyone for being a part of our community for so many years.

If you are interested in taking over this Forum, please contact us prior to July 1.

Sault College

I''m looking for as much information as I can get about Sault College. I have read the site over and over so many times it would make some people crazy. I still have questions though, and hopefully this is the place to ask them. I''m especially interested in what the admissions test consists of- what types of questions to expect. Anyone with first hand knowledge, or anyone that might know, I would hugely appreciate any help.

Ok, The test was fiarly straight forward.

Basically REALLY general math (adition, subtraction. THen some minor algebra, some triangle stuff... blah blah blah...

Then there is normal english like, read this and answere these questions.

And finally general aviation knowledge.

like real simple stuff, your flying northm you turn 15 degrees east what direction are you going... shows a cessna, this is A) 747,

B) DC 9, C) cessna.

Its a fairly simple test. No calculator allowed so make sure your good at writing out yoru work on a seperate piece of paper, be quick but also accurate!

-Phil