Notice: Effective July 1, 2024, Vertical Forums will be officially shut down. As a result, all forum activity will be permanently removed. We understand that this news may come as a disappointment, but we would like to thank everyone for being a part of our community for so many years.

If you are interested in taking over this Forum, please contact us prior to July 1.

R44 in NS

Guest Bullet Remington

OK, The one I'm most familiar with is the one with HighLand. Ran into him in Inuvik couple yaers back.

I was always under the impression that the NS one was a P. Skinner, his brother.

Guest CHEVY II

Hey BR:

I was talking about P.Skinner, the 22 is still down in Digby, the business??? typical east coast style...feast or famine, as for standard, I'm not to sure on that one!

Need rum...suffering from AGNAV headcrap!14.gif

Guest Bullet Remington

C-II:

Thanks, seems the same as always down that way.  The boys at "Stumps and Trees" doing anything besides drivin Cabinet ministers around??

Standard was (is??) Standard Paving. They had a 206 that was repainted, re-upholstered, etc, etc -- used to operate out of the IMP Heliport Hangar. The driver was a driver/engineer dude, that used to contract to Cougar. I believe he was strictly a VFR guy. Not too sure though... memory gets worsterer as I get older!

Next time ya run into OPkie, ask him to tell ya the story about his brother's great idea that flying a helicopter couldn't be that hard!!! Wonder the danged fool didn't kill himself!!

Ahhhh, rum... Proof that their is a reason to live!!

Pete S. is still here in NS  running his Op out of Trenton.

Heard something about  someone trying to set up another tourism thing like the  300 that was buzzing halifax harbour a couple of years ago? Maybe thats what the R44 is doing?  Anyone  hear anything similar?  Shortts Lake eh...  hmmm Frenchwrench...  care to PM me  some info about that?