Notice: Effective July 1, 2024, Vertical Forums will be officially shut down. As a result, all forum activity will be permanently removed. We understand that this news may come as a disappointment, but we would like to thank everyone for being a part of our community for so many years.

If you are interested in taking over this Forum, please contact us prior to July 1.

Thanks For The Support

jeff931

On behalf of my staff here at TRK Aviation, Darren, Chris, Andrew, Ryan, Naomi and Heidi, I would like to thank all of our vendors, sub-contractors and customers for your incredible support over the last two years; we experienced tremendous growth in a very brief time; unfortunately, we have reached the point where re-structuring is necessary.

We could not have accomplished even half of it without the support of our local vendors, specifically John @ Aeronav Avionics, Jasen @ Heli Welders Canada, and Lee @ Canadian Heli Structures; I have recieved exceptional support from each of these companies and their staff and urge everyone to consider the services they offer-they have rescued me on more than one occasion and performed miracles on several occasions; I have been able to return AOG aircraft to service and add multiple aircraft to TRK's fleet in very short order with the limited resources I had available; these companies have contributed greatly to all the success TRK's maintenance department had and on behalf of my staff I would like to say a hearty "Thank you, you made us look good."

Thank you also to Eurocopter Canada and Turbomeca Canada and their staff and technical support people; it was a pleasure to meet and work with you; I look forward to the next chapter.

To everyone who took the time to send me a resume, thank you for your interest; I will be taking your resume with me and look forward to meeting you again at my new position.

My final day will September 30th; please forward all inquiries to Randy Marks @ TRK Helicopters after this date. Thank you.

Jeff Nagy, DOM, TRK Helicopters.