Notice: Effective July 1, 2024, Vertical Forums will be officially shut down. As a result, all forum activity will be permanently removed. We understand that this news may come as a disappointment, but we would like to thank everyone for being a part of our community for so many years.

If you are interested in taking over this Forum, please contact us prior to July 1.

Alpine Helicopters

OTR

Please explain?

Where does it say that ALPINE "held the Government at Bay" on this ruling? As far as I can read, they submitted a proposal and it was deemed acceptable. Where is the evil conspiracy in that? Where does it say that they have a "Free Throw", but "Mom and Pop's Heli Inc" will not get a fair shake?

I think you need to step away form the computer, build an "Aluminum Foil" Beanie and hide, as THEY may be coming for you next !

nope, i don't work there, and I'm not afraid of THEM

• Like 4

"the laws seeming to have been held at bay?"

HUH??? Yeah, please explain that.

The important thing to see here is not the approval, BUT that they didn't have their initial proposal(s) approved.

Therefore the "governmental body directed to administer the laws" seemed to be administering as they were supposed to.

So 'New' Alpine changed their proposal to suit the demands of the CTA, and it was then approved.

Due to the spotlight on this case (being shone by the other Operators and HAC), I'm sure the CTA were especially diligent on their research of this application. Not much chance of a 'big company/government' conspiracy on this one.
  • Like 3