Notice: Effective July 1, 2024, Vertical Forums will be officially shut down. As a result, all forum activity will be permanently removed. We understand that this news may come as a disappointment, but we would like to thank everyone for being a part of our community for so many years.

If you are interested in taking over this Forum, please contact us prior to July 1.

Carry-On Baggage Requirements

Alright, let's revive this one ๐Ÿ˜

So 10 years after the first post, 22 pages of ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜’๐Ÿ˜ฌ๐Ÿคจ... CARS 602.86 states the exact same thing and from what I've heard around me, there's still conflict in whether or not you can have a carry-on backpack, laptop, or cameras in the cabin.

I was originally looking for something about the Astar 350 back seats.

Can you stow things under the rear bench seat with a net holding them (to be compliant with 602.86)?

There is a sticker label in the IPC 11-30-10-03 that says "Do not stow anything under all the seats", but that's the only place mentioning something like that. Nothing in the FLM.

So I'm in the middle of the Maintenance department and the Ops. Has anyone already gone through that and has a clear answer for me?

Thanks