Jump to content

Window Vents

Recommended Posts

I saw a vent about 20 years ago that might be out there some where!


it was a small circular vent that was part of the plexiglass window. it was made of the same window material, the outer disc was concave and connected to a semicircular sleeve, on the inside it had a grasp point that could allow the vent to be pushed open (about 1 inch) or pulled shut. I don't recall which A/C I saw it on but it was a definite god send for air flow in the cockpit :up:


67, those are the most common vents on earth, in both rotary and fixed wing aircraft. I think SAR is looking for something a little more exotic :P

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Create New...