Notice: Effective July 1, 2024, Vertical Forums will be officially shut down. As a result, all forum activity will be permanently removed. We understand that this news may come as a disappointment, but we would like to thank everyone for being a part of our community for so many years.

If you are interested in taking over this Forum, please contact us prior to July 1.

National And Canadian Flight School

Fire Dave

Sorry to start a new thread on flight schools. I have looked around for feedback on National and Canadian flight schools here in Toronto but couldn't find any.

Any feedback at all would be helpful. As we all know, it is a lot of change to put out and maybe not be satified with the end result.

Thanks

Dave

Dave..........Do a real good search here and you'll find out tons about Who's Who in the Zoo..................especially when it comes to flight training.

Ifn you pay real close attention you'll even figure out who to PM for an unbiased opinion.

Get It.

& BTW

Like 412 said.............DO YOUR FRICKEN HOMEWORK...................IT AINT CHUMP CHANGE.

Peace Out.

Thanks Guys

After 25 years with Toronto Fire and a 7 in the Army Reserve, I think I can handle what is dished out. hehe. Like the "monkey's" in the kids movie Madagascar say " if you have poo, fling it now"

I have been lurking on this forum for a few months, gleaning all kinds of information.

I take my hat off to the members for always keeping a professional attitude.

Dave

After 25 years with Toronto Fire and a 7 in the Army Reserve, I think I can handle what is dished out. hehe.

Clearly. :up:

Like the "monkey's" in the kids movie Madagascar say " if you have poo, fling it now."

Too funny; like they need encouragement! :D:P:D

And just to stir the pot, there is NOTHING about these flight schools using the Search function here. :shock: So if ya got the skinny, cough it up! :rolleyes: