Notice: Effective July 1, 2024, Vertical Forums will be officially shut down. As a result, all forum activity will be permanently removed. We understand that this news may come as a disappointment, but we would like to thank everyone for being a part of our community for so many years.

If you are interested in taking over this Forum, please contact us prior to July 1.

Employment Section

I don't think it is the fault of the good folks at CAaviation. I'm sure they would post any job listings that come in.

Maybe it's because there aren't any Canadian companies looking for pilots just now.

Seismic and logging jobs are down this year, Firehawk put-out all the fires in B.C., and Big Duke 6 and 407 Driver won't start heli-skiing for awhile yet.

Also very few Canadian companies ever seem to advertise. Most hiring seems to be done on the basis of dropping off a resume.

Then follow that up with incessant phone calls until the Chief Pilot hires you, and sends you 400 miles north of Fort St. Cuddlybum just to shut you up!!!!!!

Posted Date: September 25, 2003

Full Time Permanent/Contract Pilot Positions

Job description: Experienced pilots needed for short and long term international and domestic positions. Excellent living conditions in warm climates for short and long term contracts. Instrument and night ratings favourable for selected positions. Experience with Bell206 or Bell212 along with Transport Canada licence a must.

Need Immediately

Company : National Helicopters Inc.

Salary : TBD

City : Kleinburg

State or Province : Ont.

Zip/Postal Code : L0J 1C0

Contact Name : Andrew Dunt

Contact Phone : (905) 893-2727

FAX : (905) 893-2700

Contact E-mail: adunt@nationalhelicopters.com

Home Page: http://www.nationalhelicopters.com

Sorry I missed this thread. We are working on separating out the Canadian from the US jobs. Since we use the same database, the system currently displays all jobs in one group. This will be changed over the coming weeks as I put the finishing touches on the coding.