Notice: Effective July 1, 2024, Vertical Forums will be officially shut down. As a result, all forum activity will be permanently removed. We understand that this news may come as a disappointment, but we would like to thank everyone for being a part of our community for so many years.

If you are interested in taking over this Forum, please contact us prior to July 1.

Bighorn Flight Training

duf

Visited this school and was super impressed. Anyone w/ comments etc. etc. Would like to hear from grads and where they are now... Did the school help you with your first job? Please feel free to PM me. Please no slagging in this thread!(although I dont expect any, gents!)

Visited this school and was super impressed. ANy one w/ Comments etc etc. Would like to hear from Grads and where they are now? And did the school help you with your first job?Please feel free to PM me. Please no slagging in this thread (although I dont expect any)

I did my training with them and have nothing but praise for Bighorn.

PS- duf, if I remember correctly you are working in Calgary right now. PM me and we can meet up if you want to know more.

I also did my initial training with Bighorn in Calgary. It is a quality school with experienced instructors. I'd heard through the years that they had become somewhat of a factory but I was just back recently for a night rating and can say that it is a very professional organization. I was a fortunate one(although I worked very hard for it) to get a flying job 6 months after getting my license.