Notice: Effective July 1, 2024, Vertical Forums will be officially shut down. As a result, all forum activity will be permanently removed. We understand that this news may come as a disappointment, but we would like to thank everyone for being a part of our community for so many years.

If you are interested in taking over this Forum, please contact us prior to July 1.

Extreme Helicopters

Joni

Helidude,

I remember the swearing and frustration that we caused you each time the oil went acid or the blade shift inspection was bad. Those telephone calls were good for those who were trying to learning bilingual swear words. So I think you are probably looking at them through different glasses now that you are the big cheese! Ha ha ha ha..............

Who would of thought!

Now get back to work, how can you justify all of the hours you spend looking at this web page when you should be working......

Sorry Amadeo, didn't mean to single you out, most of the people that put down the D model astar have never seen one up close, never mind know what they're talking about. This of course doesn't apply to you since we both had some limited experience on them in our days at the red and white. That being said, you must've been with someone else when you had the acidity and blade shift problems cause I've honestly never encountered any problems with those.

Incidently, you're probably aware that the blade shift check and the acidity check have long been obsolete now. That engine is rock solid, regardless of what the skeptics say.

As far as the super D is concerned, the boys at Abitibi have told me that it outperforms the B2 no problem.

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic