Notice: Effective July 1, 2024, Vertical Forums will be officially shut down. As a result, all forum activity will be permanently removed. We understand that this news may come as a disappointment, but we would like to thank everyone for being a part of our community for so many years.

If you are interested in taking over this Forum, please contact us prior to July 1.

Matrix Helicopter Solutions

Guest Angry Egg Driver

Matrix used to be tied to Nunasi Helicopters which operated a few machines.But they closed the doors or sold the hangar to Canadian i think.Matrix doesnt operate any of their own machines as far as i know but they are more of a broker and take a commission for finding contracts.

Matrix used to be tied to Nunasi Helicopters which operated a few machines.But they closed the doors or sold the hangar to Canadian i think.Matrix doesnt operate any of their own machines as far as i know but they are more of a broker and take a commission for finding contracts.

That's what I have always known of them, I don't see anything listed on the civil aviation site either thanks for reply

Matrix is a one stop broker for the customer. Say an exploration company is going to the north.

They will put the camp in, run it, arrange helicopter service as well as fixed wing. The customer just makes one call.

As far as helicopters. they use companies that may have machines sitting and can be used. May get the helicopter a little cheaper and they can make something for finding it work.

They do all the hiring of companies to run the camp. and the customer just does there job

Been in many Matrix camps. well run.